- M. Avbelj in J. Letnar Černič, The impact of European institutions on the rule of law and democracy : Slovenia and beyond. Oxford: Hart, 2020.
Scientific and professional articles
- M. Avbelj, Transnational limits of constitutionalism. Percorsi costituzionali: 2020, no. 2-3, page 433-447.
- L. Brožič, Migration to the Republic of Slovenia as “A First Step” into the European Union, Sociology and Anthropology, apr. 2020, no. 8(3), page 72-81.
- M. Avbelj, A Sovereign Europe as a Future of Sovereignty. European Papers, vol. 5, jul. 2020, no. 1, page 299-302.
- M. Avbelj, Revitalization of EU Constitutionalism. iCourts Working Paper Series, no. 202, IMAGINE Paper no. 9, 09.07.2020.
- M. Avbelj, Constitutional Pluralism and Authoritarianism. German Law Journal, jul. 2020, no. 21(5), page 1023-1031.
- L. Brožič, Ilegal migration and the role of Slovenian armed forces migracije in vloga slovenskih oboroženih sil. Contemporary Military Challenges, 2020, page 67 – 86.
Columns and blogs
- Author Interview: The Impact of EU Institutions on the Rule of Law and Democracy (Slovenia and Beyond), IACL-AIDC BLOG, 19.05.2020.
Appearances in the media
Symposia and conferences
- Academic forum: The Treaty of Lisbon 10 Years On – A Look into the Future, New University, 12.12.2019.
- E-academic forum: The Many Faces of Constitutional Backsliding in Central Europe, New University, 03.06.2020.
- Webinar: Democracy, Rule of Law and Authoritarian Populisms: A Postcard from Europe, New Univesrity and Diritti Comparati, 10.06.2020.
- Webinar: When Brexit meets a pandemic: What’s next for the UK–EU future relationship?, The British Embassy, Centre for European Perspective and Bled Strategic Forum, 22.6.2020.
- Academic forum: Judicial Reforms in Comparative Perspective: Croatia, Slovakia and Slovenia, New University, 19. 11. 2020.